In order to attend training at Northern Obedience Dog Club, a Club Membership is required. This page explains the enrolment process.
1. Come into the Clubhouse at 9:15am without your dog.
2. Submit your completed Membership Form and Vaccination Certificate(s) to a Committee Member to sight.
3. Make payment in full at Reception.
4. After Enrolment, you will join a mandatory Introduction Class at 10:00am.
(Please do not bring your dog with you during enrolment or to the Introduction Class.)
Important Information / What to Expect:
- You will need to allow 1.5 - 2 hours for enrolment. This will include registration and attendance at the Introduction Class.
- The initial enrolment/registration for new members and the required Introductory Class is just for humans.
- Enrolment for new members is strictly between 9:15am and 9:45am every Sunday (except non training days). See 'Activity Calendar'.
- New Members must complete the membership registration form. Click on the Membership Form button below to download the form. Please fill in and bring signed form with you to the club.
- Please bring Vaccination Certificates for each dog being enrolled (refer to 'Veterinary Requirements' below).
- Membership fees must be paid upfront (payment methods available: Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Eftpos). There are no weekly fees or class session fees. See 'Membership Fees'.
- Please wear appropriate clothing / footwear (no thongs) when training your dog. See 'Club Rules'.
Your dog must be vaccinated against:
- Canine Distemper
- Canine Hepatitis
- Parvo Virus
- Canine Kennel Cough
Vaccination Certificates must be produced when enrolling.
Antibody titre test is accepted.