Northern Obedience Dog Club Membership is made up of charges detailed below.
VCA Insurance Levy is not required if Dogs Victoria Membership Number is provided.
Once-Off Joining Fee
Adult: $40 per person
Recurring Annual Membership Fee
Dual: $50 (for 2 people residing at the same address)
Victorian Canine Association (VCA) Insurance Levy
We offer Junior and Concessional membership at a discounted price as well.
Junior membership is offered to those people over the age of ten (10) years and under the age of eighteen (18) years as of the beginning of October.
Concessional membership is offered to those people who are the holders of a Pension Card, Seniors Card or Concession Card.
Please approach a Committee Member on duty at the Clubhouse with supporting paperwork.
- Renewals are due on 1 October each year.
- The last opportunity to renew your membership is the last official training day of the year. After that, you will be considered a New Member.
- Should a Membership lapse, the 'once-off joining fee' will be applicable to rejoin the club and you will have to re-attend the Introduction Class.
- If you have not renewed, you cannot vote at the AGM, which is held on the last Sunday of November.
- Only one dog per registered member is allowed in class at any time.