With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, NODC have introduced a new online booking system to enable the Club to monitor numbers and to plan ahead. Sunday classes are now limited to lower level classes to accommodate more people while still respecting social restrictions.
We’d appreciate if you could follow these guidelines:
- There are limited spots per class and if you are no longer able to attend, please cancel your booking in order to release the spot to someone else. We are taking attendance on the day (council requirements) and will be in touch if you are a no-show.
- If you have multiple dogs, you may book multiple classes if session times don’t clash. One trainer per dog per class! You may use the same email address to do so.
Steps to reserve your spot:
- Select your class level from the drop down list.
- Select Sunday or Wednesday from the calendar, then click on the time slot.
- Enter your personal information. A valid email is required so that the booking confirmation can be sent to your email. This email is also the only method for you to cancel your booking if you can no longer make it for class so please keep the email.
- You have to tick the checkbox to agree to the terms in order to complete your booking.
Only existing NODC Club Members are permitted to book & attend classes.
Good news! New member enrolment has restarted – contact Club to enrol.
Information/Instructions for Before, During & After Class
- Remember if you are coming to training, we need you healthy and well and adhering to all the hygiene and social distancing restrictions. Do not come if you have any symptoms of a respiratory illness with or without fever, nor if you have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected Covid-19 case.
- Do not arrive at the Clubhouse precinct any earlier than 10 minutes prior to class. You will be met by marshals (instructors), who will check your training equipment, then direct you to one of the registration tables, to have your name crossed off the attendance sheet.
- At the registration desk, you will be given a small square of coloured cardboard to indicate which training area you will be assigned to. There will be a maximum of 9 members to a training group. Your instructor will escort you to the training area, entering the oval from the Clubhouse side of the oval.
- The training area will be a set of coloured cones, spaced 2 metres apart. Your instructor will ask you to stand beside a cone and point out the corresponding cone (spaced some 10 to 20 metres away) that you will be using as a point of reference and to assist you walking in straight lines whilst keeping social distancing.
- At the end of the training session the instructor will escort their training group off the oval, toward the west oval, via the clearing between the vegetation. Class members can either peel off to the left, if your car is parked on the boulevard, or turn to the right using the walking path and exiting the area via the north-side of the cricket/soccer club pavilion (athletics track side).
- If you are lucky enough to be passed up to a higher class, come back to one of the registration desks, so your details can be noted and new class dots and ribbon can be given to you.
- The club still has limited access to the clubhouse at the moment, but we do have access to the toilets.